Map to Practice
2501 E. Main St.
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Prairie Park is located on Main St. in Grand Prairie between N. Bagdad Rd. and NE 25th St.
Use the entrance on 25th street to enter the park.
- Take I-30/Tom Landry Hwy to Grand Prairie.
- Take the MacArthur Blvd exit (exit 36).
- Go South on MacArthur Blvd for about 1 mile until you hit Main St.
- Go West (Right) on Main St. for about 1/2 mile until you get to NE 25th St.
- Go North (Right) on NE 25th St. and after 100 yards or so you should see the entrance
to the park on your left.